I’ve noticed that all the currents admins have been inactive for 2+ years and the wiki is still incomplete despite its good foundations, so I’ve put up an adoption request for review here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Adoption:80_Days_Wiki?t=20171119011854 Basically the gist of this thread was to ask how others users feel about me potentially taking up an admin role.
I was up thinking some priorities I’d like to bring up concerning wiki cleanup also:
1. Completing the existing character pages with the new template and layout, demonstrated in Passepartout's model article, and then filling in the remaining significant characters with new articles.
2. Doing some layout work with the wiki itself, and breaking away from the default purple theme.
3. Completing all the empty location articles with at least lists of transport to and from each place using the preexisting templates.
4. Total overhaul of transport related articles, putting them all under one roof with one category and a consistent layout.
5. A new 'scenarios' category consisting of new articles with the various hidden sidestories, inspired by the Black Rose Mystery article written a while back that I was quite impressed with.
Getting all of this done in the run up to the release of Inkle's new game 'Heaven's Vault', which will hopefully bring in a surge of new love for 80 Days, would be really cool and I’d be happy to facilitate it.